snowfl aggregates data from other independent websites and it does not store any copyrighted data on the server. Information available on snowfl does not contain any file that can be copyrighted. However, snowfl is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and removes any link which snowfl is notified infringes the copyright of any party. If link to your copyrighted material has been found on snowfl search result and you want this removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following sections. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on snowfl that is infringing your copyright. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Provide sufficient contact information so that you may be contacted if needed.
3. You must also include a valid email address in the format of username(at)copyrightcompany.
4. You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. A statement that you are the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner, or that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
8. Include the source and magnet link(if available) listed in the search result item which infringes your copyright. You can send maximum 50 links in a single request.
Send the infringement notice via email to S8dBqN59ZcQi5G5v(at)protonmail(dot)com - snowfl answers to your requests by removing the result item from search result within the next 72 hours.